This website uses its own and third-party cookies to analyze your browsing and offer a more personalized service and advertising according to your interests. Continue browsing implies the acceptance of our Cookies Policy
Ideal for Robotics, Laboratory equipments, change of format in small packaging machines, as well as for any application where space is reduced.
Main characteristics of the KGS38 - G30.1 by KELVIN
• Great power integration, with a 6W motor in 12-24V within 30 mm diameter
• Mechanical switching through the multi-bar switch for a long lifespan.
• Double sense of rotation, and nominal speed of 3500 RPM.
• Output connectors for easy integration with the wiring
• Diameter reducer of 38mm, with 4 fixing points
• Metal gears and plastic cover to optimize the torque without compromising lightness.
• 8 reduction ratios to obtain the best operating point.
• Stainless steel with 6mm shaft, with a sintered bronze bearing of diameter 12mm to support axial and radial forces.
• Nominal maximum flow rate between 0,3 and 0,75 Nm. Maximum intermittent torque between 0,6 and 1,5 Nm
• High precision, with an average backlash of 1.2º (reducer without load)